Willow House at The Meadows
New Patients & Clinical Professionals
Call Intake At:
(outside the US:
Dr. Stefanie Carnes
Why Willow House at The Meadows?
Healing The Family
Trusted By Professionals
Tour Willow House at The Meadows
Types of Therapy
Family Week Program
Small Group Sessions
Expressive Arts Therapy
Conditions We Treat
Internet Sex Addiction
Depression / Anxiety Disorders
What To Bring
What To Expect
24-Hour Medical and Nursing Services
Failed Past Treatment
Love Addiction Quiz
Please answer "yes" to any of the following which apply:
1. Do you frequently have guilt, confusion, or shame about your romantic or sexual behaviors?
2. Do you feel like you are living two different lives, keep secrets, or hide your romantic or sexual behaviors?
3. Do you have poor sexual or relationship boundaries, such as becoming romantically or sexually involved with an individual who is married, engaging in multiple affairs while married, an authority figure (your boss), or a subordinate (your employee).
4. Do you feel panic, anxiety, depression, or fear when you don’t have someone to be romantically or sexually involved with?
5. Do you continually fall for the wrong/unavailable/toxic person?
6. Have you had one or more unplanned pregnancies or abortions due to your romantic or sexual behaviors?
7. Do you use other substances or behavior to cope with difficult relationships/feelings/sexual behaviors?
8. Have you experienced consequences at work, with family, with friends, or financially due to your romantic or sexual behaviors/relationships?
9. *Do you frequently have sex with someone sooner than you wanted to?